What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Jobless Stay-Home Dad Reveals His $9,567 Per Month Blueprint For An Easy-To-Start Home-Based Woodworking Business!
- If you want to turn your skills into profits and have fun with “easy-to-build” wood projects at the same time.
- Or if you already have a woodworking business and you’re looking to take your business to the next level
- Discover a secret, easy-to-make project that you can turn around quickly AND sell for top dollar
- If you want to make money with your woodworking skills but don’t know how to get started
- How to startup the business for under $50
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Wood Profits scores 61.33/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.woodprofits.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: woodprofits.com you’ll also be taken through to woodprofits.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)